Thursday, November 18, 2010

AnotherStoryToTElL

Hella Fella . . .
aQue nak story pengalaman aku terpaksa Beraya kat negeri orang without family around. . .
Biar pown it just Raya Korban. . .
I seriously miss them. . .
Mumy. . .
(seriously miss my mom. .)
My dad. . .
(miss u too dad. .)
My siblings. . .
(watsupz fella, love u guys but I wont show it. .)
:P
My Nephew and Niece. . .
(if they are around, they sometimes annoy me. .
but they are cute. . .
Even though I am a bit harsh to them, well, I love them)
My kazen. . . Dude!
Grow older and I'll sure show u guys how to Rawk it my style. . .
haha. . .
okay. . .
1st. . .
malam tu we guys dengar takbir raya. . .
Hati tengelam dalam kesyahduan. . .
I wish I was with my family. . .
mesti best. . .
hurm. . .
and pada malam tu jgak tepat pukul 12 tgh malam. . . Birthday Emi. . .
DUde. . . ko da masuk 18. . .
jgn nak malas2 sgt. . .
asyik baring jew kerje. . .
we called him beruang. . .
actually I called him beruang. . .
what makes me call him beruang??
hahaha. . .
he likes to hibernate on winter. . .
well, back to the story. . 
pada awalnya plan nak buat something untuk die. . .
but. . .
bajet takdew lar. . .
urm. . .
the day of Raya. . .
we all have to wake up to "sembahyang Raya". . .
But unfortunately. . . bus Driver yang "Pantas" membuatkan 4 buah bas yg mengangkut student tak dapat nak menunaikan hajat sembahyang raya masing-masing. . .
haha. . .
how ever. . .
it is fun though. . .
Beruang and Badak. . .
ahaha. . .
(Right Emi . . the Birthday Boy. . . and Left Amir. . . the. . . computer geek. . well. not actually a geek)
Pada awal nya. .  I am stranded to choose either to follow Seri or spend time with my room mate. . .
hurm. . .
last time I da pergi join with them. . plus, they wont even notice even I wasnt there with them. . .
So I go with my roomate. .
(sory, Seri. . .hope u guys x marah. .  (:  )
then, that petang we go to Miss Syikin House. . .
hahaha. . .
die sumbat perut kitorg dgn mcm2 jenis makanan. . .
but I didn't eat much. . .
haha. . .
After awhile, we decide nak pusing-pusing area tu. . . and ended up at the park. . .
a playground. . . and a bunch of crazy boys. . .
what would happen?
haha. . .
this is the result. . .
actually bnyak lagi gambar. . . but most of them are not with me. . .
haha. . .
nak citew kew lagi??
xyah lar. . .

I'll just share my picture the time I spend my outing. . .
lol. . .
bajet cute plak mamat nie. . .
jagew ko. . .
Siti Awang da usha2 ko da. . .
haha. . .

^^
no comment. . .
sengal. . .
da tua2 nak main ngan patung tu lagi. . .
ROFL
@.@
haha. . .
banyak x barang. .?
barang dorang. . not mine. . .
haha. . .
Sharing is Caring isn't it dear??
@.@
I just cant say it. . .
uRm. .

Sum1 asked me today. . .
"If sum1 that u love. . . could never be yours. . . would you wait. . ?"
hurm. . .
"I said I would. . .
If u loved sum1 dat much. . .
Just smile and roll on your life, if they were meant to be yours. . .
it is worth a wait. . ."
actually, waiting sum1 in my life. . .
everytime. . .
I have to wait. . .
Dear. . .
bukan I taknak tunggu. . .
I tunggu. . .
but. . .
If sum1 can't love me. . .
they dont have to force themself to. . .
eyh. . .
This post da bercampur aduk la pla? ?
haha. . .
Ngantuk. . .
night. . .
^.^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...