Sunday, November 21, 2010

bualanKosongKepadaTeman2

 P/S : I Love You
"Wink* wink*" hehe. .  blajar ayat tu kat blog orang lain. .  Actually I have nothing to say or post either. . . I just feeling like writing something down. . . Oh Kolej "Kesayangan" Que. . . zzz. . .
lets see. . . not that we dont like this place. . . I am fine with this situation. . furthermore, I dont have place to go either. . . but whats wrong with bringing our own judgment to this strict college. . .
haha. . .
they said it. .  not me. . . I just wrote them down. . . but. . . one thing my friend. . . why are we here. . .
not to dominate or enjoy things out. . . if you guys feeling like changing things. . . (clearing throat*) uhurm~
^_^ teeeeeeeetttttttt!
well come on. . . lets just finnish this BS*
there one more thing I want to share. . .
Lately,  I have been hearing someone problem . . .
Not that I dont want to listen to your story. . . but everything I try to say. . . you wont listen. . .
Its like this. . .
He dont deserve you. . .
even I can see that he is a dominating your life. . .
Its fine letting you being a fool loving a fool. . .
but acting fool for a fool is a pain to my eye. . .
I care for you. . .
as a friend. . .
Love is not torturing. . .
the only one torturing yourself is YOU. . . A man is to keep a Girl SAFE. . . not make them cry all night long. . .
hahaha. . . funny when that is coming from a single guy like me. . .
but anyway. . .
single tak bermaksud tiada cinta. . .
cinta ada di dalam hati. . .
always ada. . .
cari lar ia. . . akan kau jumpa kebahagiaan. . .
for me. . . tak perlu kita meminta cinta itu berbalas. . . cukup indah bila kita tersenyum bila melihat dea tersenyum. . . wink* wink* ^_+

"well all I really wanna do is to love you. . .  A kind much closer than a friends use. . . But I still can't say it. . . and all I really want from you is to feel me. . . as the feeling inside keeps building. . . and I will find a way to you if it kills me. . .~ If I should be so bold. . . I'd ask you to hold my heart in your hand. . . tell you from the start how I have longed to be your man. . . "
~>Jason Mraz; If it Kills me. . .

I dont mind if I have to be your friend . . . what matter is. . . I kinda fall for u. . .
LOL. . .
I learn that. . . when you love someone. . . let they go. . . Only if they dont want you. . . If they do love you. . . why in earth you suppose to let they go? ?

“I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you. .”

wakaka. . .
then till next time my friends! Holla! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...