Wednesday, November 24, 2010

half year past us by. . . the KPM's riot Maker. . . dedicated to my fella!

okay. . . for starter. . . we come to this place as one piece. . . not knowing anyone or what may happen to us. . . then we started to make friend along the way. . . all the havoc. . . all the hardship we share all those 6 months. . . all the cries that I have seen. . . those smile. . . all the laughter. . . that is what I am looking forward to. . . so that, we can laugh all together again. . .

okay. . . nak citer sikit sal my friend and koleksi2 yang ade kat Laptop aku. . . haha. . . lagipun this entry just for you guys. . .

okay. . . firstly,  the boys. . . we have been together from the orientation week. . . so mostly, that week we share most thing together. . . haha. . . takyah tnya what is it. . .  you can imagine what is it like. . .

haha. . . if you notice that there are more than four glasses of Nescafe . . . that is because this room of ours are not limited to only four of us. . . there are also people coming in and eventually moved to this room and making this room a 5 people. . . ROoM AL-01-09 members are. . . Ashraf, Hafiz, Dzulhelmi, Amir, and me (Safwan). . . kat dalam bilik ni lar ktaorg makan, tido, gaduh, gelak, puasa (biarpun x berapa sempurna). . . dapat duit Elaun sesama. . . Wink* Wink* d($_$)b
hahaha. . .

then there is my classmate. . . 1 F. . . what is F stands for? ? dunno. . . never think about it. . .
haha. . . pada suatu hari, ataupun hari Isnin yang bermakna. . . if u notice. . . all faces are quite tension as the lecturer are giving us a hard time. . . standing for the whole 2 hours baby. . . oh yeah!~ 2 hours. . . but I am the only person who are steady. . . hahaha. . . oh yes~ I dun give a damn bout it. . . hahaha. . .
in my previous entry. . . I written about my broadcasting session right? ? and this is the crew. . . 6 Awesome person. . . its been a pleasure working with you guys. . . ^_^



haha. . . the sweetest couple in my class. . . haha. . . jgn marah eek? ?
hehe. . .
. :1  F: .

My good friend Yusuf Ali. . .
 crazy guy. . .
haha. . .
time ni kiteowg bergembira kat Teluk Chempedak. . .
haha. . .

FROM ME (Safwan Asyidiq)
to y'all folks. . .
oh ya. . .
Till then. . .
bubbye~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...